Terms and Conditions
Submitting a Refund Application
- After the order deadline is over, a customer has an opportunity to apply for a refund within 14 days. Usually, refunds regarding the plagiarism are not time-bounded. In this case, a customer should provide us with a valid plagiarism report as a proof of writer’s failure.
* Turnitin, iThenticate and WriteCheck are known as reliable plagiarism search tools. As a rule, the search engine does not detect references, properly formatted direct quotes, parts of assignment (questions), and a table of content as plagiarism. SafeAssign.com is considered as an unreliable source because it highlights direct quotes and references as plagiarism. Moreover, files containing handwritten comments do not relate to plagiarism, and therefore, cannot be a valid proof of the issue.
All tips are non-refundable. The payment for custom writing/editing/proofreading/rewriting/formatting may be refunded only. Tips cannot substitute an additional or compensation order.
- In orders that are completed by different writers of different companies, our service is not responsible for plagiarism detected in the paper provided by the customer. Parts of the paper or separate paragraphs written only by our writers will be checked for authenticity.
- If a customer is not satisfied with the order, our Refund Department will check the issue providing a relevant report. In case the customer’s claim is justified, we will make a full or partial refund. Usually, we send the final reports on the refund issues to the customer within 3-4 business days.
- We provide our customers with an opportunity to get a free revision within 2 days (48 hours) after the order deadline is over. After the free revision period is over, our customers are requested to place compensation orders. In case our writer agrees to do a revision for free, it is not possible to provide any refunds.
- Considering long papers (20+ pages), a customer is allowed to request for a free revision within 30 days after the order deadline is over.
- In case a customer changes the original order instructions, a free revision cannot be provided. If a customer uploads necessary order materials after our writer completed the order (or during the process of writing), the client is requested to place an additional order as a compensation for writer’s work.
- If a customer decides to use a free revision option, he or she should set a new deadline of the order and send some comments on revision. Sometimes, because of the order complexity or impossibility to reassign the order, the revision of the paper may take up to 24 hours. Anyway, we try hard to deliver the revised paper within the given time.
- As a rule, clients should keep in touch with their writers or administration by checking their personal profiles and emails. Moreover, the customer is responsible for providing all necessary information (including essential textbooks, lectures etc.) when placing the order. Unfortunately, in numerous cases, they forget to attach the important materials at once.
- In addition, when placing an order, a customer may use the option of “Extended Revision” which costs only 30% of the order price. This service provides a client with an opportunity to extend the deadline of a free revision from 48 hours to 14 days. In case the customer does not apply for this option, the extra fee for “Extended Revision” is not refunded.
A Full Refund
- A client may get a 100% refund in case he or she was double charged or if the identical order was placed by mistake. To cancel the order, one should immediately contact our Support Team.
- In case our team cannot assign a writer, a customer receives a 100% refund.
- When our company gives a full refund, a client is not allowed to use any material or papers provided by our service for any purposes.
A Partial Refund
- A client may receive only a partial refund if he or she has indicated a wrong number of pages when placing the order. Extra pages will be refunded.
- In case, the appropriate level of writing (College instead of Undergraduate or Master’s) was not indicated by a client, the Refund Department may lower the amount of refund percentage.
- If a client gives contradicting order instructions, we will reconsider the refund percentage (e.g., the requirements listed in the attached files contradict to “Order Description” section or particular customer’s messages).
- Cancelling an order after a writer is assigned:
||10-19% of the deadline
||20-29% of the deadline
||30-39% of the deadline
||40-49% of the deadline
||50-59% of the deadline
||60%+ of the deadline
*A client is not able to cancel an order when there is less than 30% of the initial deadline and the writer is already assigned. Moreover, if the completed order is uploaded by the writer into the system, there is no possibility to cancel it.
- In case the order is verified late (when the Financial Department did not receive the customer’s reply verifying his or her identity in order to avoid online fraud) the deadline for completing an order starts from the time we receive relevant clarifications. Thus, a customer should extend the deadline due to the late verification or make an additional order compensating writer’s work on an urgent task.
Word Count Issues
- Obviously, pages cannot be counted visually. We count them according to the number of words (300 words per page). However, the orders with a technical subject mostly requiring calculations cannot be evaluated due to the common word count instructions. Thereby, the Writing Department will set the order price according to the order complexity.
- PowerPoint Presentations. Take into account that Speaker notes is a paid service. Clients may choose this option when placing a ppt order. We guarantee to provide about 100-150 of speaker notes text below each slide of the presentation.
- When an order refers to an online test, we count the number of questions (5 questions per 1 page). The same procedure is applied to the “multiple choice” questions. For example, if the task requires answering to 20 questions, a client should place a 4-page order.
- Early delivery is to be compensated. If a client makes a request to get the paper earlier, our agents will recalculate the price of an order and ask the client to place an additional one. In case our writer is able to send the paper earlier without demanding any compensation payment, the customer has no right to issue any refund in the future.
- In case the order was delivered later, and the customer has not approved the deadline extension, we will give at least a partial refund. You may check the payment difference on the pricing page of our website.
- When using our services, customers may choose the order type (e.g., a client picked a “research paper” instead of “annotated bibliography”). We are not able to issue a refund if the customer did not pay for the requested service.
- When completing “rewriting” orders, a writer is to paraphrase the text provided by the customer. In case a client asks for a further research or adding new information, he or she should place a compensating order.
- Our customer are encouraged to check their profiles and emails to keep in touch with our Support Team.